Thursday, October 4, 2012

Iphone 5: Buy From Saving Grace! By John E. Collins

To be honest, I am not a big Apple/Mac guy. I'm trapped in the days of Bill Gates and Microsoft. Just a few years agoBilly was the man... then Stevie Jobs (R.I.P.) just developed so many hip objects Billy seemed like old news. So I've beenusing any phone that wasn't an Iphone... until now.I have to admit, this thing make me feel like Captain Kirk or someone from the future! John E. Collins
isn't the most up to date but this phone feels smooth as the ice Shu Shane was put in on The Big Boss. I'm almost tempted to put it in my back pock it's so small. This screen is about 4" and it plays videos that are like "ooooohh aaaahhhh" I just watched Dirty Harry on one charge! In a world wherewe can't decide which reality show is the dumbest, conversely, you have to marvel at a device like the Iphone5 16gb. It makes you forget we're at war, the economy is currently flushing clockwise down the bowl, and a word like Twitter is linked to murders at times. After using the iPhone 5 for five days, I feel like it is pretty much a perfect smartphone.John E. Collins
John E. Collins
John E. Collins
John E. Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment